Cookies are some kind of files that are stored in the cache memory of an internet browser (like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.). These files come into existence when you go to any cookie enabled website from any browser, then these websites drop a cookie on your computer, phone, or other devices you use.
A cookie is nothing but a file which tells the detail of your purchases, how often or how long you spend your time on which website etc. This information (i.e. of your purchases or your spent time on website) is delivered by the cookie to these websites. Through this information, websites delivered recommended results to the website users.
What Do The Cookies And Pixels Do?
Pixels are small codes that are stored on a web page or in an email notification. The website owner uses pixels to know whether you have interacted with certain web or email content or not. This helps him to assess and improve his services and personalize and enhance your experiences.
Category wise Description
Each cookie falls within the following four categories:
- Essential Cookies: These are also known as First Party Cookies. These are a must because without these, websites cannot provide many services you need. These record your preferences as you move around the website. These cookies also keep you logged in into a website and without them, even the login function would not work.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies track information about visits to the website of WP Fixerr so that website can be improved. This cookie analyses user?s behavior so that it can provide more relevant content. These cookies also collect the following information related to each and every user:
- How visitors use the website.
- Which site did the users come from and how long did the users stay on which website.
- How often did the user visit a website during a certain period of time?
- To test new ads, pages, or features to see how users react to them.
- Functionality or preference Cookies: These cookies are used to keep a record of the information that you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) while using the website. These also store your preferences while personalizing the websites to enhance your experience while using WP Fixerr. These preferences are recorded through the use of persistent cookies and users need not set them while visiting the website again.
- Targeting or Preference Cookies:- These Cookies are placed by third party advertising platform, networks or WP Fixerr on the website to:
- Deliver and track ad performance.
- Enable advertising networks to deliver ads (based on your activities during the last visit on the website.
When the advertisers use these cookies, the phenomenon is called ?behavioral ?, ?tracking? or ?targeted? advertising. These cookies help them to know your interests and these cookies also help them to understand which browser you used to visit the website.
When you use our website, we may place a few cookies in your browser. These are known as First Party Cookies and these are very important to hold session information while you navigate from page to page within the website. These cookies also allow us to advertise on and off the WP Fixerr website and bring customized features to you.
In addition, we use web beacons or tracking pixels to count the number of visitors and performance cookies to track how many individuals visit the website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and we do not intend to use such information to identify any user personally.
How Cookies are Used?
Cookies are used in these specific ways:
Online Analytics Purposes
They use web analytics services on WP Fixerr, like Google Analytics. These services help them analyze how users reach your website, your usage of the services, including the third-party website/application from which you arrive. The information collected is disclosed to or collected directly by such service providers. And they use this information to evaluate your use of the services.
Advertising and Other Targeting Purposes
Cookies help them to serve relevant ads to you and Cookies also helps them to know your likings through research. In such a way they improve your services for you. They work with website analytics and advertising partners including, but not limited to Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Double click, Adsense, Lead Bolt, etc. to deliver WP Fixerr advertisements on third party Publisher websites/applications. These partners set cookies on the web browser of your device.
In addition to these, cookies allow partners to recognize your computer or another device that you use so that the ad server can show you advertisements related to WP Fixerr elsewhere on the internet. In such a way, cookies help analytics software to measure your engagement and interactions while using the website of WP Fixerr. This information allows the ad network to deliver targeted advertisements and these allow WP Fixerr to optimize the performance of your advertising campaigns.
What Third-Party Cookies Does WP Fixerr Use?
They use trusted partners to help them advertise who place cookies in your device. They also Control content from social networks into your own pages such as embedded Facebook feeds. Social networks such as Facebook, Google, etc. may themselves put cookies on your machines. If a user logs into Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ via your website, they will leave a cookie on the users? device. This is the same process as if the user logs into these social networks directly.
They also use Google Analytics and similar solutions on our services to help them analyze how our website and services are used. Google Analytics uses performance cookies to track customer?s interactions. Using the cookies, Google can tell them which pages its users’ views, which are the most popular. What time of the day our website is visited the most, whether visitors have been to our websites before, which website referred the visitor to our website and other information.